IAESTE Canada is a non-profit organization corporation registered with Corporations Canada. Most positions in IAESTE Canada are volunteers dedicated to the goal of maximizing the experiences of our students and employers.
Our volunteer positions are open to Canadian residents only.
People from outside Canada who are interested in volunteering should contact the IAESTE office in their home country: see member countries.
IAESTE Canada Volunteers
In order to promote, improve, and expand the program we are looking for volunteers dedicated to the IAESTE ideals of exchanging students between countries, providing incredible work and cultural experiences – Work, Experience, Discover
IAESTE Canada is currently looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals for the following positions:
- Social Media Coordinator – Keep things up to date on our social media accounts.
- Government Programs Coordinator– Figure out what programs the Canadian federal and provincial governments have to help hire (Canadian) students and get IAESTE in the program.
- Website designer – New design of the web site including integrations with the IAESTE A.s.b.l. system. Research, design and implementation.
- Graphic designer – Design logos, graphics, t-shirts, and various other IAESTE Canada swag.
- Alumni Relations Coordinator – Find alumni, add to CRM, reach out to potential employers who are alumni.
- Past Employer Researcher – Find and reach out to past employers.
- Employer Mining – Research companies who offer jobs to other IAESTE countries and see if they will do the same in Canada. Research companies who have a foreign presence and may hire a foreign student. Research companies who have an intern program.
- LC Coordinator – Help organize and coordinate Local Committees at different schools and regions. Make sure they are active and make sure they are consistent.
- University Programs (multiple positions) – Figure out what programs your school has and if they have programs to encourage hiring students from your school and get IAESTE in the program. For this position, you should be enrolled at a Canadian university or college.
If you’re interested contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start a Local IAESTE Student Chapter
If you are interested in starting an student chapter at your university, contact email@example.com.
Call to Canadian IAESTE Alumni
- provide a job for an international student that will enable a Canadian student to go abroad.
- raise jobs that offer international employees & qualified future employees to your colleagues in the field.
- help with program administration to provide Canadian students with the opportunities that we had as an IAESTE student employees.
- reconnect with our community.
Volunteers may have the opportunity to participate at the international level, including activities
- attending the annual General Conference
- participating in the Alumni Conference and other IAESTE international events
- becoming a member of the IAESTE Alumni Network